The traffic was back to normal last night and the show went off without a hitch. It’s chock full of new music from the likes of McDougall, The Grand Tetons, The Parlor Soldiers, Lucero and Arliss Nancy. I also played a fantastic track off the new Counting Crows album that’s a cover of Kasey Anderson’s “Like Teenage Gravity” which is immediately followed by a track off Kasey’s upcoming album. Sound good? I thought so, so put your ears on the archived stream of the show.
Also, next week’s show is the marathon show. Ninebullets Radio has 60 minutes to raise $1600 dollars. We’ve never missed a marathon goal which is something I think is a source of pride for both, the show and it’s listeners. If you enjoy the show or just enjoy the idea that there is a show out there playing these artists then please, drop a donation in Ninebullets Radio’s Tip Jar.
Below is the playlist for April 05, 2012
01. Todd Farrell – Ninebullets Radio Intro
02. Drive-By Truckers – The Righteous Path
03. Grand Tetons – Because I Bloody Well Stammer
04. Arliss Nancy – The Crease
05. Counting Crows – Like Teenage Gravity
06. Kasey Anderson – Some Depression
07. Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires – Righteous, Ragged Songs
08. Steve Von Till – A Grave Is A Grim Horse
09. Hellbound Glory – Better Hope You Die Young
10. The Parlor Soldiers – When The Dust Settles
11. Alabama – The Cheap Seats
12. McDougall – Gates Of Victory
13. The Decemberists – E. Watson
14. Lucero – When I Was Young
Bold = Request
P.S.: If you like this show, do me a favor and post about it on your Facebook/Twitter/Blog. It’ll do a lot to help these bands reach new ears…and in the end, that’s what this is all about. It’ll also help bring the existence of the radio show to more people’s attention & the more people there are listening/paying attention to the show the more likely it is to stay on the air.
Episode 66: aired 04.05.2012