Here we are at the end of another year. All things considered, it was a pretty good one. On a personal level, I came into 2010 facing some pretty freaky & scary health issues and I’m leaving more or less in tact and healthy. Both my Seminoles and my Buccaneers had positive seasons while it looks like my Lightning are gonna be in the playoff conversation all season. Musically, it was a pretty solid year too and that’s what we’re really here to talk about now ain’t it.
In preparation for this show I literally (yes, I am properly using the word) collected 70+ songs I wanted to play and set to making a podcast. I say that so you know that this isn’t a “best songs of the year” show so much as a “some of my favorite songs of the year” that fit the flow of this particular show. That said, there are some seriously good songs assembled in here.
And, 2011 is already shaping up to be pretty fucking phenomenal. Hopefully, this won’t be the final ninebullets.net podcast but there’s more about that in the show, so for now, let’s just listen to the music:
- Lissie – Bad Romance (Lady Ga Ga cover) [00.00.00]
- Autopsy IV Commentary [00.05.36]
- Jon Snodgrass – Old Sad Songs [00.06.46]
- Gill Landry – Careless Love [00.09.04]
- Shannon McNally – Bohemian Wedding Song [00.13.02]
- Autopsy IV Commentary [00.18.32]
- American Graveyard – Common Ones [00.19.24]
- Tim Barry – Thing of the Past [00.23.02]
- Truckstop Darlin’ – Bluegrass State [00.26.48]
- Mat. D. – Ford Marriage [00.31.56]
- Autopsy IV Commentary [00.35.12]
- Doc Dailey & Magnolia Devil – Prove Me Wrong [00.37.04]
- Two Cow Garage – Jackson, Don’t You Worry [00.38.48]
- Joseph Huber – Can’t You See A Floods Coming [00.42.34]
- Joe Pug – Not So Sure [00.46.32]
- Otis Gibbs – Kansas City [00.51.02]
- Autopsy IV Commentary [00.54.36]
- Frank Turner – I Still Believe [00.56.54]
See y’all (i think) in 2011!