SPECIAL PATREON/DONATION THANK YOU TO GARY STAFFORD, SPENCER SHEEHAN, JOHN MONDICK, JASON FITCH, JAY STOTT and KELSEY REGAN FOR THEIR SUPPORT!
Back at it again! I’m starting to do more stuff for the Patreon supporters. Especially starting this week. Those who have joined my Patreon will now get LONGER EPISODES. The general public will get the basic show. Nothing will change there. But if you’d like to get in on the longer show. GO JOIN THE PATREON.
Also, as I was going through and putting up last weeks episode, I noticed that I already had one planned out when the computer crashed. It was already set up on the website, so obviously I had to do it. I gotta say, I’m pretty happy with myself as to my choice of music from a few months ago. Haha. Enjoy!
Download this episode
Music in this episode:
– Sick Of This Shit AND Badder Than by Greg Fleming & The Working Poor
(from To Hell With These Streets)
– Last Man Standing AND Nashville Line by King Of The Tramps
(from Cumplir Con El Diablo)
– Turn Up The Mains AND Addicted by Jesse Malin
(from New York Before The War)
– Redneck Rock & Roll AND Keep That Hammer Down by Boo Ray
(from Sea Of Lights)
– Downhearted Fools AND Get You Off My Mind Chris Stalcup & The Grange
(from Downhearted Fools)
– I Can’t Believe I Found You in That Town AND Otherlands by Mike Doughty
(from The Heart Watches While The Brain Burns
Submitted by JB in Las Vegas
Voice Mail: 941-773-9102
Filed under: Podcast Tagged: Ameri-Kinda, Americana, Americana Rock Mix, Boo Ray, Chris Stalcup & The Grange, Cumplir Con El Diablo, Downhearted Fools, Greg Fleming & The Working Poor, Honcho, Jank City Shakedown, Jesse Malin, King Of The Tramps, Mike Doughty, Mix, New York Before The War, Podcast, Quaker City Nighthawks, Rock, Sea Of Lights, Somebody’s Darling, The Heart Watches While The Brain Burns, To Hell With These Streets, Vandoliers
Go to Source